MARS Virtual Truss Show 2020
Since we had to cancel our “real” truss show due to COVID-19, we had a virtual show instead! The MARS 2020 Virtual Truss Show was a relatively low-key affair with the aim of encouraging and educating our club members and sharing our gardening accomplishments during this period of self-isolation.
- Whether he truss was correctly labelled or not
- Showing as much of truss as possible
- Showing as many of leaves as possible (except for azaleas where foliage not yet emerged)
- Showing no damage to leaves (as perfect as possible – e.g., no weevil damage, chlorosis, spotting, rips, etc.)
- Showing clean leaves – fir needles, bud scales, etc., removed
The contest was in two parts:
Rhododendrons flowering in April: Click here to check out the beautiful winners!
Rhododendrons flowering in May: Click here to check out the beautiful winners!