ARS 2019 Fall Conference Photo Exhibition
The Photo Exhibition is a non-competitive celebration of everything Rhododendron.
This is your opportunity to share your favourite photographs! MARS will be mounting a photographic display focusing on rhododendron species and hybrid plants or trusses, and photos from public and private gardens.
- All conference attendees may enter.
- Members are encouraged to enter up to five (5) photos in total. Categories are:
- Hybrid rhododendrons
- Species rhododendrons
- Azaleas and small rhododendrons
- Foliage and seed pods
- Rhododendrons with companion plants
- Beautiful public and private rhododendron gardens
- Photographs should be 8” x 10”.
- Photos may be unmounted, or mounted on poster board or foam board no more than ¼” thick. Maximum size of photo and mounting board 12″ x 14″.
- Frames, glass, canvas or metal cannot be accepted.
- Photographs may have minor adjustments to exposure, colour balance and cropping.
- Please submit photo registration form below as soon as possible, since exhibition space is limited. Entries without pre-registration will be accommodated if space allows.
- Photos will be accepted on Friday, September 27, 2019 between 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM in the Seaview Auditorium of the Parksville Community and Conference Centre, or by appointment. (When you submit the registration form below, you’ll receive an automated confirmation email containing contact details.)
- Please put your name, email address, phone number and ARS Chapter on the reverse of each entry. Your name and chapter will be displayed under the photo for the public to appreciate.
- Remember to pick up your photos before you leave the conference.